Our Functional Blends are more than just a great cup of tea—this is a drink with a purpose! It is believed that the ingredients in our Functional Blends provide much more than just a great tasting cup. However, none of these herbal blends have been proven by the FDA as medically effective, but it is our experience and the experience of many of our customers that the results are real and measurable. Let us know what you think!
Cold Combatant—Midnight Blue #308
This anti-bacterial, powerhouse blend combines the best nature has to offer for combating colds, allergies, sinus trouble, and more! Here are the ingredients:
- Lemongrass/Lemon: Fights and destroys bacteria; treats colds, flus, allergies, and strengthens blood vessels.
- Blue Lavendar: The anti-inflammatory germ-killer who promotes speedy healing.
- Blue Mallow: The medicinal plant processing a PhD prescription for colds, irritated tissues, and sore throats.
- Rose Petals: They not only grace this powerful herbal blend with fragrant properties but floods it with vitamins A1, B3, C, D, and E.
- Mango: Abundant in vitamins C, E, A, and Glutamine acid, keeping cells active and fevers at bay.
Cost: $5.30 for 50 grams
Click here for more info on Midnight Blue.
Seashell Green #402
This blooming tea has been said to improve vision, lung strength, varicose veins, and more! The only ingredients are green tea and a chrysanthemum bud.
Cost: $1.75 for 1 bud
Click here for more info on Seashell Green blooming tea
Brain Booster—Yerba Mate’ #304
Known as the “feel-good” drink due to its anti-depressant properties is also known for its ability to improve moods, mental focus, and relieve stress. This South American derived shrub stores rare and extremely beneficial amounts of iron, copper, potassium, and calcium—to name a few! In addition, each infusion of Yerba Mate’ contains vitamins A, C, E, B1, B2, B3, B5, B-Complex, 15 amino acids, antioxidants, and fatty acids.
A recent study revealed that students who drink mate prior to studying perform significantly better and are able to remain more focused and responsive, versus the day prior when no mate’ was consumed before a study period. So drink up! This amazing gift to your body will not only keep your brain sharp for life’s tests but will even help sustain your hunger while doing so!
Cost: $5.00 — $7.75 for 50 grams
Click here for more info on Yerba Mate’.
Fertilit-Tea—Lemon Green #405
This green tea has a delicious blend of citrus, floral, and spice flavors—it just may be the fruitful cup! Ingredients:
- Green tea
- Green cardamom
- Chrysanthemum flowers
- Lemon and Strawberry flavors
Cost: $4.50 for 50 grams
Click here for more info on Lemon Green tea.
Tummy Tamer—Ginger Pu-erh #204
Tummy trouble? Look no further—the conquering hero is here! Ginger Pu-erh is smooth and gentle on your tastebuds and body but tough on inflammation, bacteria, and viruses. Here are the ingredients:
- Orange Peel: A powerful anti-inflammatory agent helpful in easing constipation and bloating.
- Ginger: The natural blood cleanser contains vitamins A, C, E, and B-Complex, commanding calmness for your cramps, nausea, indigestion, and more. Ginger possesses two natural antibodies, adding even more value and potency to this amazing herb. Long has ginger been used to stimulate digestive juices.
Cost: $11.50 for 50 grams
Click here for info on Ginger Pu’erh
Choles-tea—Cinnamon Green #409
This is like the I-Ching of all blood-benefiting teas and contains one of the most powerful blood-strengthening duos possible: Cinnamon and Ginseng.
These two herbs share similar properties, from posessing natural remedies for arthritis, diabetes and headaches to powerful blood-cleansing superstars. In addition to having a reputation for lowering blood sugar and cholesterol, cinnamon is an extremely potent antioxidant packed with iron, fiber, and manganese.
Likewise, Ginseng has long been used to regulate blood pressure. Possessing vitamins A, B6 and zinc, ginseng also reduces stress, anxiety, and improves memory. Now, you can naturally and effectively maintain healthy cholesterol levels in a stress-free manner!
Cost: $4.50 for 50 grams
Click here for more info on Cinnamon Green tea
Calming Chamomile Blend #306
Famously associated with promoting a good night’s sleep, chamomile has the power to heal mind, body, and soul. After one cup you’ll truly feel life has never been so calm. This calming blend contains:
- Chamomile: Packed with anti-bacterial properties, this natural immune booster works endlessly to provide relief from not only an overwhelming day but tense/tight muscles as well. Catch a paper cut at the office this morning? Chamomile’s gotcha covered! Adding even more benefits to this natural wonder, chamomile is a powerful wound-healer. Never fear—Mother Nature’s band-aide is here!
- Lavender: This powerful antiseptic will calm brain waves, reduce stress, and relieve muscle spasms with it’s pure and soothing properties.
- Spearmint: Containing more than just anti-infective, antiseptic, and anti-inflammatory properties, it’s no wonder this often-overlooked herb is the most effective member of the mint family. Rich in vitamins A, C, folates, and calcium, spearmint makes a perfect addition to our chamomile blend by providing stress and fatigue relief.
Cost: $7.25 for 50 grams
Click here for more info on Calming Chamomile tea
Could this be the secret to long life in the Asian world? This tasty blend may hold their secrets. Ingredients:
- Green tea
Cost: $6.50 for 50 grams
Click here for more info on Immortali-tea
Respiratory Relief—Wild Cherry #322
Perhaps the most famous and potent expectorant against the fight on chest/sinus congestion, and with good reason! This Respiratory Relief tisane contains:
- Wild Cherry: Ever wonder why Cherry is the #1 ingredient in over-the-counter cough meds and sore throat/cough drops? Wild cherry is nature’s most powerful solution in aiding lung difficulties, chest/sinus congestion, and sore throats. This anti-bacterial antioxidant is also a natural sedative. Therefore, not only will Wild Cherry help you breath butter but sleep more soundly as well.
- Hibiscus: A perfect partner for wild cherry, it works to relieve chest pain and is one of nature’s #1 sources of vitamin C!
- Apple: Possessing high levels of flavonoids specifically designed to strengthen lungs, this popular fruit is a perfect addition to this special herbal blend. “An apple a day may keep the asthma at bay!”
- Rose: This flower packs Wild Cherry with not only effective flavonoids but will help soothe your throat in the meantime.
- Jasmine Blossom: As delicate and calming as “The Night Queen” may be, she withholds none of her anti-viral/bacterial properties. The ultimate multi-tasker, Jasmine works to fight off colds, flues, and inflammation while restoring the balance of energy to your body. No need to dash to the supermarket—we’ve got the best cough medicine right here at your fingertips!
Cost: $5.50 for 50 grams
Click here for more info on Wild Cherry